Just as a matter of interest, here are the front-page results from a search of “FCPA” on Google.
- Wikipedia’s entry on FCPA
- DOJ’s page on FCPA
- Foley & Lardner’s FCPA Explained page. [ed. note: Really? Foley & Lardner? I know they’re into FCPA, but they must have some really good SEO people to get #3]
- @FCPA on Twitter [ed. note: who runs that?]
- Fairfax County Park Authority. [ed. note: Who knew Fairfax County was so popular?]
- Dick Cassin’s FCPA Blog
- World Check’s FCPA page
- Another link to Dick Cassin’s FCPA Blog [ed. note: yes, he’s that good]
- My This Week in FCPA partner Tom Fox’s blog, FCPA Compliance & Ethics Blog
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Reporting Center. I’ve never heard of it, or it’s “sponsor” Kyros & Pressly. It appears to be a whistleblower attorney page.